Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Financial Accounting Team Members
- Financial Planning and Budgeting Professionals
- Strategic Planning and Head Office Team Members
- Corporate Communication and Investor Relations Professionals
- Investment Analysts and Advisers
- Auditors and Tax Managers
About the course
Expand and update your Corporate Financial Reporting and Analysis Skills!
This course will bring you bang up to date with your knowledge and practical skills in corporate financial reporting. As well as providing a useful refresher in accounting fundamentals the course provides a comprehensive update on the most recent developments in the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) framework.
This Oxford practical workshop focuses not just on the preparation and presentation of financial statements but will also provide a thorough briefing on how to analyse and interpret modern corporate financial reports.
The Oxford course has been designed to provide you with up to date knowledge and skills in the preparation, presentation and interpretation of financial statements and corporate reports. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the Role of Financial Reporting in Managing Performance
- Prepare Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS Standards
- Critically analyse and Interpret Financial Statements and Reports
- Assist in developing Integrated Reports for your own Organisation
- Apply practical Excel skills in reporting and forecasting
- The Business Context for Accounting and Reporting
- Key Financial Accounting Principles and Practice
- Update of recent developments in IFRS Reporting
- IAS and IFRS Standards relevant to the Financial Statements
- Framework, Structure, and Format of Financial Statements
- Creative and Fraudulent Accounting Practices
- Analysis and Interpretation of Corporate Financial Reports
- Business Performance Benchmarking and Improvement
- Predicting Corporate Failure from Financial Analysis
- Using Financial Statements for Business Forecasts
- Designing Internal Financial Reports with Impact
- Recent Developments in Integrated Reporting (IR)
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.