Discover What's Behind the Numbers in Financial Statements
Financial Accounting teaches key accounting concepts and principles to illuminate financial statements and unlock critical insights into business performance and potential. Explore how managers, Wall Street analysts, and entrepreneurs leverage accounting to drive strategic decision-making.
What You'll Learn
- Discover how balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements are developed and how each interact
- Evaluate the financial health of a business using financial statements
- Understand GAAP and IFRS standards
- Prepare and evaluate financial forecasts to make strategic decisions
- Value a venture, project, or investment opportunity and perform a sensitivity analysis