Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Eli Broad College of Business.Full disclaimer.
This one-day program is designed to provide participants with hands-on experience in how to use and interpret financial data. Through the use of lectures and exercises the participants will be introduced to and gain an understanding of standard techniques of practical financial management. These techniques are then used in a case setting to identify issues and factors to help improve decision-making.
Key Learning Outcomes:
By attending this program participants will be able to:
- Understand financial reports
- Interpret data from financial documents
- Understand sources and uses of capital
- Appreciate the difference between cash flow and profitability
- Make better business decisions based on financial planning and analysis
- See the “big picture” of your organization
- Grasp why decisions are made by the CFO and CEO
Who should attend
Junior to mid-level managers that work with financial information and need to better understand and interpret financial documents. Non-financial managers from any functional area and all industries will find this program highly beneficial to improving their overall ability to read and interpret financial data. No prior knowledge of finance or accounting needed.