Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darla Moore School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Finance for the Non-Financial Manager brings you the knowledge you need to evaluate quantitative data and incorporate it into the decision-making process. Corporate restructuring has resulted in broadened responsibilities for many managers. Consequently, financial concerns are an increasing part of the equation, even for those who don’t have a financial background. With today’s growing emphasis on quantitative measurement of performance, it is virtually imperative that all managers have a solid foundation in financial analysis.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to speak the language of financial managers
- Effective cost management and cost control strategies
- Value-enhancing investments for your organization
- Business income tax requirements
- Successful budget management
- Fundamentals for interpreting financial statements