Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Build your capability and confidence to use financial data to make better-informed decisions. We demystify finance and accounting in an accessible and relatable way, giving you the basic foundation needed to lead and manage your organisation with confidence. Through an engaging combination of practical examples, humour and real-life experiences, you’ll gain invaluable skills in financial decision-making, evaluating investment proposals, understanding financial reports, budgeting and costing.
- Understand key financial terms
- Make sense of financial reports
- Measure financial performance
- Understand core concepts for financing your business
- Undertake financial planning and budgeting
- Evaluate investment proposals
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
Access to workshop materials through our online-learning platform
The following key themes are explored:
- Introduction to finance
- Financing the business
- Capital investment
- Measuring financial performance
- Financial planning and budgeting.
Continued access to materials and facilitators through our online-learning platform.
Who should attend
- Managers and professionals with little or no formal financial training
- Executives seeking to improve their knowledge of accounting and financial management.