Finance for Decision Making – for Non-Finance Managers
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
Successful managers know that their decisions affect the profitability of the company, but are often puzzled by the numbers they deal with. The programme Finance for Decision making for Non-Finance Managers empowers the non-finance manager with an understanding of the numbers. The programme provides the mangers with a comprehensive working knowledge of critical financial principles in an easy to follow manner that will help them to make better decisions in their organization. At the end of the course the participants will be able to communicate finance related matters more effectively, understand the performance metrics of the organization, read and use company reports and comprehend other managerial accounting aspects. The Participants learn to interpret crucial financial data in ways that enable them to improve their effectiveness and make a more productive corporate contribution for value creation.
- Understanding and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Working Capital Management
- Capital Budgeting and Financing
- Overview of the Indian Financial Markets
- Cost Management
- Recent Advances in Finance
- To help the participants develop a comprehensive understating of information in the financial reports
- To analyse and interpret financial reports
- To use financial information for day to day decision making
- To understand the impact of various decisions on company’s performance
Who should attend
This programme is designed for heads of divisions/functions, middle level managers and mangers, who are new to the concepts of finance or those who wish to update their knowledge on basic finance and accounts.