Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- Financial Management: Investments in real assets (also known as capital budgeting) and financing (also known as fund raising) for these investments.
- Investment options: loans, stocks, bonds etc.
- Evaluating and dealing with financial risks.
- Financial Statement & Analysis: Different methods and KPIs to analyze an organization.
- Corporate Finance & Valuation: Approaches to finance and evaluating an organization´s value
- Value based Management: Different principles to steer the organization with regard to creating values.
- Financial Planning: Different methods of budgeting.
- Alignment of Strategy & Finance: Ways to plan financials with regard to the strategic goals of an organization.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
Gunther Friedl is Professor of Business Administration at the Technical University of Munich, where he holds the Chair of Management Accounting and is Dean of the TUM School of Management. His research interests span the fields of corporate governance and executive remuneration, performance measu...
Christoph Kaserer is Full Professor of Finance at Technische Universität München (TUM) and co-director of the Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS). From 2005 to 2010 he acted also as the Dean of the TUM School of Management. His area of expertise is corporate finance, financial...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.