Finance & Accounting
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with TUM School of Management.Full disclaimer.
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- Financial Management: Investments in real assets (also known as capital budgeting) and financing (also known as fund raising) for these investments.
- Investment options: loans, stocks, bonds etc.
- Evaluating and dealing with financial risks.
- Financial Statement & Analysis: Different methods and KPIs to analyze an organization.
- Corporate Finance & Valuation: Approaches to finance and evaluating an organization´s value
- Value based Management: Different principles to steer the organization with regard to creating values.
- Financial Planning: Different methods of budgeting.
- Alignment of Strategy & Finance: Ways to plan financials with regard to the strategic goals of an organization.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.