Who should attend
- AML compliance officers
- AML analysts
- Risk managers
- AML consultants
- Chartered Accountants
- People who are new to AML compliance
- Experienced AML officers who need to expand their knowledge base in order to advance in their institutions
- General Managers who want a more comprehensive understanding of AML expectations and requirements.
About the course
Get recognition for specialized AML knowledge in the financial industry With the Anti Money Laundering Certified Associate (AMLCA), a compliance officer demonstrates a broad understanding of the AML body of knowledge and has accepted the challenge to stay informed of new developments in the AML field. The certification is a prestigious, internationally recognized credential. The training will review the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out the responsibilities of an AML Compliance Officer.
This certification is designed to focus on the daily responsibilities of the AML/BSA compliance officer in a financial institution. The certification gives a broad and comprehensive overview of the AML compliance function in a financial institution.
This program does more than prepare you to sit for the exam. It helps you become a better contributor to your organization by expanding your knowledge and sharpening your AML knowledge and problem-solving skills.
This program is also offered as an online certification program gives participants the flexibility to "work at your own pace". Offered entirely over the internet, the course is designed for self-directed independent study, allowing students to proceed at their own pace within a 12 week period.
The program covers all the following topics:
- Application of AML laws, regulations
- International & higher risk transactions
- Understanding and risk rating at financial institutions
- Customer Due Diligence & Enhanced Due Diligence
- Conducting internal investigations
- Self-monitoring AML compliance systems
- Monitoring transactions
- Preparing for exams & audits
- Monitoring, identification, & reporting of suspicious activity
- Dealing with regulatory/law enforcement requests & sanctions
- The BSA/AML FFIEC Manual in practice
Ms. de Alba is a risk management and banking consultant with over 30 years combined experience and training in the banking and consulting services industries, providing forensic investigations, litigation support, and risk management consulting services to the domestic and international financial...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.