This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This is a practical and interactive course dedicated to FDs/CFOs of private equity-backed firms. Using case studies, shared experiences and the latest technical requirements, the course will examine the fundamental skills expected of an FD including debt structuring, valuations and preparing for an exit.
Key topics include
- Private equity and governance
- Debt structuring and valuations
- Driving value
- Managing legal documentation and more
What will delegates take away?
- An understanding of the new responsibilities of FDs and CFOs
- Hints and tips for dealing with stakeholders
- The latest legal, tax and accounting requirements
Who should attend
The course is aimed at FDs and CFOs in private equity backed firms and assumes a fairly high level of general accounting knowledge.