Who should attend
This course is perfect for anyone who has been thinking about setting up or expanding a fashion brand from designers to entrepreneurs. Once you have completed this course you will be able to research and write a business plan for your business.
About the course
This course will take you through a step by step overview of how to create a fashion business plan. The plan can be used to help guide you through the start of an idea, help to expand an existing brand or provide you with a plan to present to potential investors.
We will cover how to define and research your brand idea, how to entering the market and how to plan an exit strategy. We will also touch on financial summaries.
Each week we will cover each step of the process and look at some examples. Each week the tutor will give feedback on your concept to allow your ideas to develop.
By the end of the course you will;
- Understand the purpose of a business plan
- Have a clear idea about how to define your brand
- Know how to research the information required for your business plan
- Marketing information you need to include
- You will be able to research and write your own business plan
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
- Purpose of a business plan
- Defining your business idea
- Customer profile research
- Market research
- Management and operations
- Exit Plan
- Overview of financial plan
Sasha is a highly successful Senior Buyer with over 16 years industry experience working for a number of large high street retailers. Her career has resulted in extensive product development knowledge covering a number of categories including Womenswear, Accessories and she has specialist knowled...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.