Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Seize the opportunities brought by the digital revolution and turn challenges into possibilities.
Exploit disruption and evolve your business model
Keep up with the rapid change of global business and turn the disruption caused by digital technology into advantages.
Benefits for you
- Gain the tools to develop a personal and organisational response to shifting customer demands and competitors in unexpected places.
- See how true innovation breathes life into any organisation, in any industry.
- Further your leadership skills by shifting to a long-term, broad-visioned, collaborative mindset.
- Equip yourself with practical knowledge on how to exploit radical new technologies and business models.
- Develop techniques and strategies to convince people to support your transformational ideas.
- Join a hand-picked class of high-calibre, senior, market facing leaders from diverse industries.
- Expand each other’s horizons and build a network of high-level global professionals.
Benefits for your organisation
- Develop your senior leaders to simultaneously defend your core business and exploit new markets.
- Create new market footholds and safeguard your organisation’s position, market share and customer base.
- Create an ecosystem of quality players that successfully compete at every link point, from suppliers to customers.
- Heighten your organisation’s awareness of tomorrow’s customers and embed digital, social and mobile-marketing behaviours.
- Harness the right data to customise everything from product offerings to marketing messages.
What you learn
- Gain a solid grounding in the hallmarks of disruption and apply proven models and frameworks.
- Learn to exploit digital business models, big data, 3D printing, virtual reality, nanotechnology, digital manufacturing and more.
- Cut through noisy disruption across industries. Strategy Professor Costas Markides shows you how with evidence-based insights.
- Sell your big idea. Learn how to win emotional commitment before embarking on major transformation.
How you learn
- Get to know tomorrow’s time-poor, information-rich customers.
- Bring concepts to life with case studies and examples from finance, retail, media, manufacturing, services and healthcare, and draw inspiration from real-world pioneers and discover what really works from those on the front line.
Your learning experience
- Develop strategies and influencing tools to have a material impact on your business or industry.
- The rules have changed: discard traditional marketing and learn how to market to your future customers.
- Strategy professor Michael Jacobides shares tools to help you navigate a complex ecosystem in a world of blurring industry boundaries.
- Customise your offering with data: Professor Nicos Savva unlocks the potential of data-driven analytics to create new markets and get ahead.
Who should attend
This programme is for senior executives with at least 10 years of senior leadership experience, who are responsible for the strategic direction of their organisation, leading its digital transformation, or preparing it for the future. Participants include:
- Senior executives and leaders.
- Managing directors, regional directors or country managers.
- Heads of business units and functions.
- C-suite executives.
- Senior civil servants and leaders of not-for-profit organisations.
Trust the experts
Michael holds the Sir Donald Gordon Chair of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at the London Business School, where he is Associate Professor of Strategy. He has held visiting appointments at Wharton, Harvard Business School, NYU- Stern, has visited Bocconi, U. of Paris and Singapore Management U...
Peter is the author of four bestselling business books. Peter recently launched his fourth book ‘The Day After Tomorrow’ (June 2017), about surviving in times of radical innovation. ‘The Network Always Wins’ (2014) explains how and why companies have no choice but to become a network when the out...
Exploiting Disruption in a Digital World l London Business School