Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is for senior executives with at least 10 years of senior leadership experience, who are responsible for the strategic direction of their organisation, leading its digital transformation, or preparing it for the future. Participants include:
- Senior executives and leaders.
- Managing directors, regional directors or country managers.
- Heads of business units and functions.
- C-suite executives.
- Senior civil servants and leaders of not-for-profit organisations.
About the course
Seize the opportunities brought by the digital revolution and turn challenges into possibilities.
Exploit disruption and evolve your business model
Keep up with the rapid change of global business and turn the disruption caused by digital technology and the arrival of new disruptive business models into advantages.
Benefits for you
- Gain the tools to develop a personal and organisational response to shifting customer demands and competitors in unexpected places.
- See how true innovation breathes life into any organisation, in any industry.
- Further your leadership skills by shifting to a long-term, broad-visioned, collaborative mindset.
- Equip yourself with practical knowledge on how to exploit radical new technologies and business models.
- Develop techniques and strategies to convince people to support your transformational ideas.
- Join a hand-picked class of high-calibre, senior, market facing leaders from diverse industries.
- Expand each other’s horizons and build a network of high-level global professionals.
- Learn from the experiences of guests speakers who have transformed their organisations.
Benefits for your organisation
- Develop your senior leaders to simultaneously defend your core business and exploit new markets.
- Create new market footholds and safeguard your organisation’s position, market share and customer base.
- Create an ecosystem of quality players that successfully compete at every link point, from suppliers to customers.
- Heighten your organisation’s awareness of tomorrow’s customers and embed digital, social and mobile-marketing behaviours.
- Harness the right data to customise everything from product offerings to marketing messages.
What you learn
- Gain a solid grounding in the hallmarks of disruption and apply proven models and frameworks.
- Learn to exploit digital business models, big data, 3D printing, virtual reality, nanotechnology, digital manufacturing and more.
- Cut through noisy disruption across industries. Strategy Professor Costas Markides shows you how with evidence-based insights.
- Sell your big idea. Learn how to win emotional commitment before embarking on major transformation.
How you learn
- Get the latest thinking from our faculty's cutting-edge research.
- Bring concepts to life with case studies and examples from finance, retail, media, manufacturing, services and healthcare, and draw inspiration from real-world pioneers and discover what really works from those on the front line.
- Listen to guest speakers who have undertaken transformation journeys in their organisations.
Your learning experience
- Develop strategies and influencing tools to have a material impact on your business or industry.
- The rules have changed: discard traditional marketing and learn how to market to your future customers.
- Strategy professor Michael Jacobides shares tools to help you navigate a complex ecosystem in a world of blurring industry boundaries.
- Customise your offering with data: Professor Nicos Savva unlocks the potential of data-driven analytics to create new markets and get ahead.
Hybrid learning is a new learning model that enables the simultaneous delivery of our programmes to participants either on campus or live virtually. We’ve carefully designed this approach to create a seamless learning experience, where virtual and face-to-face participants interact and learn together. Virtual participants will also have the opportunity to live the London experience by joining us on campus for an exclusive day of networking with like-minded professionals and with the latest thinking from our world-class faculty.
Repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 50 business thinkers by the Thinkers50, Professor Costas Markides is recognised as one of the world’s foremost experts on strategy and innovation. An internationally acclaimed teacher and conference speaker, Professor Markides has researched the topics of s...
Michael holds the Sir Donald Gordon Chair of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at the London Business School, where he is Associate Professor of Strategy. He has held visiting appointments at Wharton, Harvard Business School, NYU- Stern, has visited Bocconi, U. of Paris and Singapore Management U...
Dr Savva’s current research focuses on hospital operations and healthcare management. His research has appeared in leading journals such as Management Science, M&SOM, Production & Operations Management, and Nature Biotechnology. He is an Associate Editor of Management Science, M&SOM a...
Dr Keyvan Vakili’s research is broadly focused on understanding the factors that promote creativity and innovation at the individual, team, organisation, and industry levels, using a variety of experimental and quasi-experimental designs, quantitative data methods and textual analysis. He is cur...
Peter is the author of four bestselling business books. Peter recently launched his fourth book ‘The Day After Tomorrow’ (June 2017), about surviving in times of radical innovation. ‘The Network Always Wins’ (2014) explains how and why companies have no choice but to become a network when the out...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.