Executive Programme in Business Analytics
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management.Full disclaimer.
THE PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE
- 6 modules, from September to March, training in English;
- 9 x 2-day weekends (Friday & Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm);
- Incorporation of the main challenges posed by analytics into a multidisciplinary set-up;
- Registration in groups of three people from different departments in the same company: business (marketing, finance, sales, fraud, risk, etc.), reporting and IT professionals;
The programme is reserved for participant swith a minimum of 3 years of professional experience and who demonstrate proficiency in English. Participants must also hold a university degree or have relevant professional experience.
Your benefits Individual
- Multidisciplinary approach The Executive Programme in Business Analytics enables you to discover and practice the various aspects of business analytics (technical, analytical, the strategic and tactical, business facets, communication, and project management).
- Cross-fertilisation The programme has been designed to nurture a functional cross-fertilisation between the three members of your business-reporting-IT team, as well as a sectorial cross-fertilisation by collaborating with participants working in different industries.
- Personal Coaching Throughout the programme you receive coaching on an individual basis. This component of the training helps you to develop personally and gain full benefit from the programme.
Your benefits Collective
- Creation of a value chain The Executive Programme in Business Analytics enables you to train three members of your organisation from three different departments to deal with the challenges inherent in business analytics and therefore put into place a value chain within your organisation.
- Transversal project experience The training programme involves the development of a business analytics project that is relevant for the company, both in terms of content and from an organisational perspective.
- Identification of ambassadors The programme will also help you identify and set in place analytics ambassadors within your organisation who are capable of introducing new ideas and providing convincing arguments in the area of business analytics.
MODULE 1 PROJECT MANAGER
- Managing analytics projects
MODULE 2 DATA TECHNOLOGIES
- Database modeling for analytics
- Programming tools
- Business analytic tools
- Big data technologies
MODULE 3 DATA SCIENCE
- Business statistics for analytics
- Machine learning
- Text mining
- Network analysis
MODULE 4 BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
- Business transformation
- Marketing analytics
- Risk & Fraud detection analytics
- Data Ethics & Privacy
MODULE 5 PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Working in teams
- Communicating effectively
- Individual coaching sessions
- Project coaching sessions
- Final presentation
Who should attend
The Executive Programme in Business Analytics has been designed for professionals with a business (marketing, finance, sales, fraud, risk,etc.), reporting or IT background needing to make a better use of the data available within the different departments of their company. Participants come from a variety of sectors (energy, pharmaceuticals, retail, telecommunications, financial services, retail, etc.)
Key admissions criteria
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- University degree or relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in English