Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The program addresses managers that need to drive transformation in roles from sourcing, supply chain, operations, R&D to sales and general management. A qualification process secures relevant interaction among participants.
About the course
Digitalisation with technologies driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution are disrupting the business landscape, amplified by environmental challenges. Rising geopolitical tensions and the recent global pandemic adds to the complexity.
Major business opportunities arise for those who seize them and risks to those who do not.
Leaders need to grasp the new environment in which we operate and revisit the strategic analysis. Find a balance to exploit the known and explore the unknown to maximise results over time.
Companies need to build new capabilities and learn new ways to operate, where customer-centric innovation and a fast learning organisation is key to success.
This program builds the capabilities of leaders by providing the perspectives, insights, tools and mindsets necessary to drive transformation and gives access to an alumni network for continued development.
Tech insight – Under the hood of tech
- Visits to KTH labs to gain insight to state-of-the-art tech underpinning the Fourth Industrial Revolution e.g. visualization, AI, robotics, IoT, 5G, 3D printing and cybersecurity
- Infused in every module
Module 1 – The business environment and technology shifts
- Changing business landscapes
- How technology shifts drive change
- The current shift driven by digitalisation, electrification and sustainability
Module 2 – Business strategy
- Tools and methods for strategy building
- Innovation and business modelling tools
- New business models – servizitation, platforms and ecosystems
Module 3 – How to operate in new business environments
- Creating customer-centric innovation
- Data-driven decision making
- New governance systems
Module 4 – How to lead change
- Leading and communicating change
- Methods to identifying and clearing barriers to change
- Participants’ business challenges
Ulf Änggård supporting companies and organisations to thrive in the new business landscape enabled by new technologies and perspectives in the KTH Executive School. Co-founder of Itclarifies that helps companies clarify risks, compliance and criticial details in business documents with the help...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.