Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
The participants are leaders and specialists in senior positions. Our qualification process aims to secure quality of interaction among participants. We also strive to achieve diversity in respect of gender, nationality and functional role.
About the course
Developing and implementing new businesses, new strategies and new ways to operate has never been so challenging and never so potentially rewarding, as in the current business landscape disrupted by:
- Digital technologies’ accelerated impact on the way we do business
- A pandemic triggered recession
- Nationalistic agendas and geopolitical tensions with new risks and opportunities
- Global environmental challenges altering customer behaviour and driving new regulations
For what kind of companies?
This program primarily targets industrial companies. Examples of previously participating companies: ABB, Atlas Copco, BAE Systems, Boliden, CEJN, DeLaval, Electrolux, ELEKTA, Flir Systems, SAAB, Scania, Siemens, SSAB and VBG.
Themes in the program
- Business environment and strategy
- Technology shifts and change of technology
- Customer value-driven business development and sales
- Value-driven innovation and R&D
- Global sourcing and production
- Leading and communicating change in an international business
- Personal plan and commitment: The program ends with each participant making their own convincing presentation of an initiative they, together with a sponsor in their company, have decided to suggest or drive through. The purpose of this is to secure that the participants will have the ambition to effectively transform their learnings into value for their own company.
Integrated in the themes
- Digitalisation – driven by that it has never been so cheap to collect, transmit, store, compute and analyse data as it is today.
- Applications of digitalisation – on various levels in the technology stack: 5G, IoT, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, 3-D printing, blockchain, new business models, servitisation, platforms and ecosystems.
- Sustainability – in everything we do
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.