Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
The purpose of this program is to provide the participants with the know-how, the broadened perspectives and the inspiration required to excel in developing and implementing new businesses, new strategies & new ways to operate. The participants are senior managers, officers and other key people in industrial companies. Companies now taking on the challenges and the opportunities in the new volatile business landscape.
Why this program now?
When facing the new volatile business landscape we understand that developing and implementing new businesses, new strategies and new ways to operate has probably never been so challenging and never so potentially rewarding as it is now. It's time to reinvent our businesses and ourselves!
The new volatile business landscape
- An accelerated development and deployment of digitalisation, in general and in Industry 4.0 in particular
- Stagnant economic growth
- New geopolitical realities, e.g. Trump, Xi Jinping, trade conflicts, Brexit and strong nationalistic agendas
- Pressing environmental challenges, e.g. global warming, air pollution and shortage of fresh water
Themes in the program
- Business environment and business strategy
- Technology shifts and change of technology
- Customer value-driven business development and sales
- Value-based R&D management
- Global sourcing and production
- Leading and communicating change in an international business
- Personal plan and commitment: The program ends with each participant making their own convincing presentation of an initiative they, together with a sponsor in their company, have decided to suggest or drive through. The purpose of this is to secure that the participants will have the ambition to effectively transform their learnings into value for their own company.
Program Director at KTH Executive School. Management Consultant KTH Advisory Services. Chairman of the board of AB Energivärden. Facilitator at Chamber Business Networks. Fan of the idea that Business of Technology is one of the pillars on which the future prosperity of mankind will rest. Progr...
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.