Executive Management for Texas Dental Association Members
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McCombs School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This program is focused on helping dental care professionals build business knowledge and hone skills for more successfully managing their practices.
The Texas Dental Association Executive Management Program has been developed especially for TDA members by Texas Executive Education to build upon existing business skills, as well as develop new ones. The program will be delivered in four two-day classroom sessions over the course of four months. Conveniently offered on Friday/Saturday, the classroom sessions will take place at the new Rowling Hall on the campus of The University of Texas at Austin. Program sessions will be taught by professors from the McCombs School of Business, and focus on: Driving Business Performance through Marketing, Finance for Non-Financial Managers, Performance Management and Control and Leading High Performance Teams.
Texas Dental Association Executive Management Program
Four Two-Day Sessions
Classes will take place monthly on Friday/Saturday from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Enjoy proximity to the vibrancy of the campus and downtown Austin, and the innovative, business-friendly environment of the city.
- Identify unmet customer needs and define your market
- Understand the balance between custom acquisition, retention and lifetime value
- Communicate financial goals and performance more effectively
- Evaluate the financial performance of your practice
- Determine how accounting concepts and financial strategies are integrated into decision-making processes
- Implement sophisticated working capital management techniques
- Implement a system of strategic and operational control including belief, boundary, diagnostics and interactive controls
- Design a balanced scorecard performance management system for your practice
- Develop new insights on what it takes to lead others successfully
- Recruit the right people for the right job
- Handle tough leadership issues, such as giving criticism
- Retain the best people
Who should attend
This class is designed for Texas Dental Association members.