Who should attend
This course is designed for company staff who are interested in learning more about ISO 9001, internal auditors, and those who set up internal auditing systems, like quality managers. People who are designated as internal auditors, such as production supervisors, operators, and technicians will also benefit.
About the course
Do you need an executive introduction to ISO 9001:2015? This course will give you an overview of the standard, examine the requirements, and provide information on registration. You’ll have the opportunity to study at your own pace or use the course as an awareness training tool for your staff.
What You Will Learn
- ISO 9001:2015 requirements and how they apply to your organization
- Business processes and benefits to business performance
- Management issues to identify and the status of management review
- Requirements for training, customer satisfaction, calibration, and documentation
- Types of data to monitor and measure
How You Will Benefit
- Represent organization’s major processes using ISO 9001:2015 process model.
- Identify the types of documents the organization uses and which you need to control.
- Identify the members of the organization’s top management and their current commitment levels.
- Evaluate the quality policy against the standard.
- Determine the status of the management review components in the organization.
- Examine examples of how to meet competency needs by selecting appropriate training methods, records, and effectiveness measures.
- Consider the customer requirements process.
- Consider what you will calibrate.
- Describe what an organization could monitor and measure.
- Describe the benefits for the organization of confirming to the standard.
- Determine the processes you need to add to your list of major processes.
- A basic introduction to requirements of the standard
- An introduction to new concepts and recent changes
- An assessment of student's understanding of requirements
- Completion certificate for admission to QUAL 1107P
Timothy Israel is group manager for Lean Enterprise and Quality Services at the Georgia Institute of Technology Enterprise Innovation Institute. He and his 15-person staff work with companies and organizations to reduce waste and improve manufacturing operations by implementing continuous improve...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.