Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Professionals wishing to strengthen their understanding of and abilities in driving strategic decisions
- Individuals who wish to expand their influence as a strategic decision maker within their team and organization
- Organizational decision makers who drive strategic direction
About the course
The Executive Decision Making professional development course explores the underlying psychological, physiological, and sociological dynamics of making decisions in complex organizations. Learn how to match issues with best-fit tools to expand your capacity for making informed decisions that drive stronger outcomes.
HOW IT WORKS
This online course is for professionals looking to drive strategic decision making within their organizations. You’ll examine the process from multiple perspectives and learn to apply various analytical tools to make your own decisions and influence decisions being made by others. This course applies to the Business Analytics, Excellence in Business, and Leadership certificates.
Professional Development Goals
- Analysis Techniques – Learn how decisions are made in multi-layered organizations and develop analysis techniques that help to optimize the decision-making process.
- Objectivity – Consider issues from multiple perspectives, understand and overcome bias – conscious and unconscious – and learn to balance objective and subjective information to make more effective decisions.
- Tools and Framework – Build new tools and frameworks that allow you to guide decision making and ensure decisions support the overall organizational strategy.
Michael Sacks currently serves as Emory’s Vice Provost for University Strategies. In this role, Michael is responsible for creating Emory’s strategic plan for the future. He is also tasked with helping to guide university-level strategies that integrate multiple school initiatives towards common ...
Associate Professor in the Practice of Information Systems & Operations Management Phone: (404) 727-3526 Fax: (404) 727-6313 Email: email@example.com MAILING ADDRESS: 1300 Clifton Road Atlanta, GA 30322 BIOGRAPHY Professor Walton joined Goizueta Business School in the Fall of 1996. After...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.