Who should attend
- Owners and managers of restaurants, hotels and breweries
- Bartenders, servers, and other food and beverage professionals
- Brewers, including home brewers
- Beer enthusiasts
- Professionals looking to invest in a brewery
About the course
A successful beer program includes elements that can be easily overlooked but might also be the difference between a successful and unsuccessful program. Properly planning a draft beer system is essential, but equally important is understanding your market and clientele. Then, selecting the right beer styles calls for the ability to build strong relationships with breweries and distributors. You will leave this course with the skills and tools necessary to create a successful beer program that fits your concept and is well-received by customers.
- Explore draft beer systems and the keg room
- Connect beer line cleaning to the customer experience
- Create a beer menu that is aligned with your concept
- Synthesize the process of purchasing beer
Douglass Miller has over 30 years of industry experience in restaurants, hotels, resorts, and education. He has worked around the country including Las Vegas, San Francisco, New York City, Hawaii, Santa Barbara, CA, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. Four Seasons Resorts and Hotels, Wyndham Hotel, ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.