About the course
Gain access to the simple, fundamental principles required to transform the culture of a team or department. With these principles, leaders can open lines of communication with team members, foster accountability in every employee, and empower peers and colleagues to achieve incredible goals. Just Culture is a concept centuries in the making, and it's designed to lay a cultural foundation that's capable of improving morale, productivity, and quality outcomes for years to come.
Topics in this course include:
- The cultural problems that plague health care organizations, and the warning signs to look for
- The difference between retributive and restorative cultures, and the keys to making both successful
- Methods and techniques for initiating culture change conversations with team members
- And more, with actionable takeaways to help build and maintain real systems
- Identify the flaws and issues in your existing team culture
- Identify the type of Just Culture that best fits the makeup of your team
- Empower others to help change the team culture
- Implement a Just Culture for your team
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.