Essentials of Leadership
Leadership doesn’t only rest exclusively in the hands of the leader. To get your business going, you have to get your people on board. This three-day programme by RSM Executive Education will boost your skills to inspire, engage and motivate others, and teaches you the power of presence to reach your organisation’s goals.
You will learn new perspectives and techniques to reach your highest personal and professional potentials as a leader, including how to build trust, manage conflict, use positive emotions for successful decision-making, and implement effective time management. Your new non-verbal communication skills, such as presence and body language, will motivate and inspire people to achieve their best. You will also create an awareness and expansion of your repertoire as a leader. Connect, inspire and motivate your team by having your message congruent with your body language and voice.
By participating in the Essentials of Leadership programme, you will:
- gain key insights on how to be a successful leader in today’s challenging business climate
- learn practical skills, time management applications and work values to develop your own leadership style
- investigate tools to mobilise and nurture the talents of the people in your team
- discover how to build effective networks and grow social capital
- inspire people around you
- learn how to lead effectively under pressure
- explore how you can present yourself effectively
- connect with others and build trust more quickly.
To ensure that your new knowledge and skills stay optimal for the long term, we created a mobile training reinforcement system for all Essentials of Leadership participants. The programme will have a more sustainable impact through this cloud-based feature. The highly secure application sends programme updates and reinforcement content almost weekly to your laptop, smartphone and tablet for 24 months after your participation in the Essentials of Leadership programme. Research from training reinforcement leader Mindmarker shows that your learnings by reinforcement can increase your productivity with up to 79 per cent.
Who should attend
As a manager, you can boost your skills through the Essentials of Leadership programme whether you are newly appointed or experienced at senior-level management. You will especially benefit from, this programme if you are:
- committed to achieve leadership excellence in yourself and others
- a project manager, team leader, or senior specialist
- working in a management, consulting or sales position.