About the course
This practical and interactive two-day course will examine how funds are structured and investments are valued using case studies and subject matter experts on the latest legislation, industry trends and models.
Key topics include
- Investors and fund structures
- Legal and regulatory issues
- Investment and fund accounting
- Understanding fund administration and reporting
- Investment and fund taxation issues
- Valuations, valuation guidelines and more
What will delegates take away?
- A clear understanding of fund administration and reporting
- An update on legal and regulatory issues
- A chance to meet new people
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.