Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cranfield School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Owner-managers of growing businesses are increasingly driven to work more effectively ON the business and less IN the business.
As a result, there is more pressure on senior teams to deliver business goals and targets; to drive day-to-day performance effectively. This programme provides new and experienced managers in growing businesses with the toolkit of skills needed to become commercially-focused, confident members of the senior team.
What you will learn
- Deeper understanding of the core elements of business management outside your own area of expertise.
- The ability to drive enhanced performance by effectively managing your time and the individuals and teams you work with.
- An understanding of how it’s done elsewhere.
- Opportunity to interact with senior managers from other ambitious growing businesses and benchmark good managerial practice.
- An action plan which underpins a commercially driven business case for a change you want to make to the business.
- People management
- Personal effectiveness.
Who should attend
Managers and senior teams in growing businesses.
Trust the experts
In the last 35 years, Jerry has successfully started and grown four companies. In the mid-eighties, Jerry’s inspiration was to concentrate on the telecommunications market he thought was about to boom. This led him to form Telecom Design Ltd. in 1987 with an investment of £1000. TDL was a design ...
Andrew Haworth is a visiting fellow of Cranfield University. He is a lecturer and counsellor on the Business Growth Programme (BGP) and Programme Director of both The Essential Management Programme and the Finance Fundamentals Programme. Andrew has a degree in economics and an MBA from Cranfield...
Essential Management (BGP) - Past participant, December 2017