Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cranfield School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Owner-managers of growing businesses are increasingly driven to work more effectively ON the business and less IN the business.
As a result, there is more pressure on senior teams to deliver business goals and targets; to drive day-to-day performance effectively. This programme provides new and experienced managers in growing businesses with the toolkit of skills needed to become commercially-focused, confident members of the senior team.
What you will learn
- Deeper understanding of the core elements of business management outside your own area of expertise.
- The ability to drive enhanced performance by effectively managing your time and the individuals and teams you work with.
- An understanding of how it’s done elsewhere.
- Opportunity to interact with senior managers from other ambitious growing businesses and benchmark good managerial practice.
- An action plan which underpins a commercially driven business case for a change you want to make to the business.
- People management
- Personal effectiveness.
Who should attend
Managers and senior teams in growing businesses.