Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Harvard Business School.Full disclaimer.
Master a Proven Framework for Building and Financing New Ventures
Entrepreneurship Essentials helps you turn an idea into a viable venture. Learn how entrepreneurs validate concepts through structured experiments, refine their business strategy, and raise the capital necessary to create value and grow their business.
What You'll Learn
- Identify a business opportunity
- Evaluate an idea and assess the market
- Explore the risks and rewards of entrepreneurship
- Leverage experiments to validate concepts and refine your business strategy
- Discover the key financial decisions entrepreneurs must make in the early stages of a startup
- Understand the process of raising capital and how to speak to investors
Who should attend
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Early-Stage Entrepreneurs