Who should attend
- Mid-to-senior level professionals, including new, experienced, and rising leaders
- Professionals motivated to advance through entrepreneurial leadership development training
About the course
Build an Entrepreneurial Leadership Foundation
What does it mean to be an entrepreneurial leader? At Babson, we believe entrepreneurial leadership is a style that empowers individuals to take action and solve problems, navigate uncertainty, and embrace ambiguity. We see entrepreneurial leadership as a meta-competency. Throughout this entrepreneurial leadership development training program, we explore both the academic research and field-tested case studies of entrepreneurial leaders in action.
What Will You Learn?
During our entrepreneurial leadership essentials training, you will learn foundational entrepreneurial leadership skills you can apply immediately to benefit your company and your career. Gain techniques for encouraging collaboration, innovation, and creativity in diverse workplaces.
This entrepreneurial leadership development training includes the following topics:
- How to develop a growth oriented leadership style
- Leadership essentials for fostering a collaborative work environment in which innovation thrives
- Strategic leadership training exercises for solving problems more collaboratively and increasing impact
- An assessment to see what kind of entrepreneurial leader you are, as well as your future forecast
- Tips for how to better understand your leadership profile by identifying what motivates you
Andrew Corbett is the Paul T. Babson Chair of Entrepreneurship and serves as Chair of the Entrepreneurship Division. He is an editor for the Journal of Business Venturing, and co-editor of the Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence, and Growth book series. Professor Corbett also holds an ap...
Wendy Marcinkus Murphy, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Management at Babson College. She primarily teaches organizational behavior for undergraduates and managing talent in the graduate programs, as well as customized executive education. Currently, she is Co-Director of the Foundations of Ma...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.