Enterprise Risk Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nanyang Business School.Full disclaimer.
In the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world of today, characterized by disruption and rapid change, the role of enterprise risk management (ERM) has become more complex and criticalthan before. Having a strong grasp of ERM concepts and skills are essential for managing risks, creating value and maintaining the long-term growth and sustainability of an organization.
Nanyang Enterprise Risk Management (Nanyang ERM) is an intensive programme, designed to help executives deepen their knowledge and skills in ERM concepts, processes, tools and frameworks. The programme enables management and executives to adopt a holistic view of risk exposure and improve the alignment between strategy, risk and performance of an organisation. This is the first executive education programme in Asia that offers a compelling 3-in-1 value proposition:
- Build ERM competencies to make strategic decisions and optimise the risk/return trade-offs to achieve sustainable growth.
- Provide a pathway to earn the only globally recognised and accredited RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional (RIMS-CRMP©) certification.
- Gain access to the prestigious global networks of NTU Alumni and The Risk Management Society (RIMS)*.
- Improve profits and performance through better alignment of strategy, risks and returns
- Gain a holistic view of the full spectrum of risks throughout the organisation, and manage risks more effectively as an interrelated portfolio rather than as individual “silos”
- Identify, assess and address risks and opportunities in a proactive manner, thus protecting and maximising value for the stakeholders
- Integr ate ERM into strategy-setting and day-to-day operations for long-term growth and sustainability
Who should attend
Designed for busy executives, Nanyang ERM benefits a wide range of professionals working in diverse industries. It is suitable for the following:
- Risk Management Professionals
- Managers in Business Continuity Planning
- Corporate Banking Professionals
- Internal Auditors and Accountants
- Legal Professionals
- Leaders of SMEs
- Professionals who desire to grow their careers or knowledge in ERM to enhance their professional value
Professionals who are interested in obtaining the RIMS-CRMP© certification are also encouraged to register for this programme.