Enterprise Analytics & Big Data
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
Better analysis means better decisions
Gain an understanding of how to assess what data resources are available to an organization and the quality of those resources; plus, examine how to push these resources to decision makers to help them appropriately interpret/use the data.
- Implement programs to ensure data quality.
- Implement programs to extract, transform and load analytical databases.
- Build and query relational databases.
- Build and query dimensional databases.
- Present data in a manner that is understandable to nontechnical managers.
- Practice evidence-based management.
- A non-credit program offered 100% online and taught by same faculty as the W. P. Carey Master of Science in Business Analytics (MS-BA) program.
- The case- and simulation-based curriculum is designed for real-world applicability.
- The certificate curriculum is enhanced by weekly quizzes and readings, and a final, overall assignment is due at the end of the course.
- Coursework can be completed on your time throughout the week, with all work being due by Sunday evenings.
- Although the topics covered go into considerable depth, you do not need prior IT or analytics modeling knowledge or experience to apply for the program.
- Delivered online to fit your busy schedule, the business analytics certificate can be completed in fewer than six months.
- Specialize in data management or supply chain management to help overcome challenges in your current position or give you added expertise as you explore new opportunities.
- Learn how firms compete with analytics.
- Understand the evolution of business intelligence (BI) and how it applies to emerging business issues.
- Deepen their quantitative and analytical skills, discover how to derive value from data, lead data-driven analyses and create a business advantage
- Interpret and leverage the data within their organization to uncover trends, build predictive analysis models and get closer to the customer to increase profitability.
Who should attend
The Enterprise Analytics and Big Data certificate is ideal for executives, managers, business owners and leaders