About the course
While active physician engagement is a common goal, few know how to achieve this ideal high-performing workforce. Learn how to set out a compelling vision to gain physician buy-in for change. Explore key elements that will build relationships with stakeholders to construct the optimal performance leadership structure. Understand how performance metrics, training programs and leadership development can be harnessed to impact change.
- Communicating organizational vision and goals
- Developing and monitoring performance metrics
- Managing health care professional and executive committees
- Gain physician buy-in
- Establish and communicate a compelling organizational vision and goals
- Build trust and confidence between/among stakeholders
- Create a performance leadership structure
- Develop and use performance monitoring metrics
- Implement effective physician training and development programs
- Managing medical staff and medical executive committee
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Dr. Stephen Beeson is a nationally recognized author, physician and speaker who has provided approaches for developing clinicians and leadership for hundreds of medical groups and hospitals across the country to transform care for patients and those providing care. A board-certified family medic...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.