European Energy Centre
Energy Storage Course
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European Energy Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
What This Online Course Includes
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by internationally recognised University Academics and Experts
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor
- Course materials accessible on computer, tablet & mobile
- Resource Centre to access knowledge and research
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate
- Types of electrical energy storage and key characteristics
- Parameters for electrical energy storage
- Operational characteristics of electrical storage
- Costs and pricing
- Integration of energy storage into electrical grids
- Off-grid systems, architecture and sizing
- Small scale battery storage systems
- Types and applications of thermal energy storage
- Future developments in energy storage
Who should attend
This course is aimed at personnel and consultants who are interested in implementing energy storage systems in their projects.
This course will also suit anyone wanting to learn more about the advantages and uses of different Energy Storage systems.