Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European Energy Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
- Create energy and financial savings by reducing energy consumption
- Reduce CO2 emissions produced by a building
- Assess the current energy consumption and create action plan on how to reduce consumption
- Energy context
- Physical principles
- Building envelope
- Building services
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Energy Auditing
- Building design best practice
- Compliance and Regulation
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
Who should attend
Individuals intending to improve the energy efficiency of a building. Architects, engineers and building engineers. Individuals considering a consultancy job in the energy saving field.