Energy Efficiency in Buildings Course
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European Energy Centre.Full disclaimer.
- Create energy and financial savings by reducing energy consumption
- Reduce CO2 emissions produced by a building
- Assess the current energy consumption and create action plan on how to reduce consumption
- Energy context
- Physical principles
- Building envelope
- Building services
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Energy Auditing
- Building design best practice
- Compliance and Regulation
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
Who should attend
Individuals intending to improve the energy efficiency of a building. Architects, engineers and building engineers. Individuals considering a consultancy job in the energy saving field.