Who should attend
Individuals intending to improve the energy efficiency of a building. Architects, engineers and building engineers. Individuals considering a consultancy job in the energy saving field.
About the course
- Create energy and financial savings by reducing energy consumption
- Reduce CO2 emissions produced by a building
- Assess the current energy consumption and create action plan on how to reduce consumption
- Energy context
- Physical principles
- Building envelope
- Building services
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Energy Auditing
- Building design best practice
- Compliance and Regulation
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
How long does it take?
- You have up to three months to complete the course at your own pace.
- This course is worth 20 hours of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.