Who should attend
This course suits managers, team leaders, and professionals who are seeking to understand and improve their emotional intelligence and effectiveness at work.
About the course
Learn to lead your organisation more positively and effectively with emotional intelligence.
- Achievement is rarely about one person, therefore our engagement with others has a high impact on how we survive, grow, and thrive at work.
- Our ability to know ourselves, and take the time to understand others, are critical skills for professional growth.
- In this course, participants will learn the key elements relating to the practice of emotional intelligence, with tools, models and activities to immediately translate into your workplace.
What is covered in the course?
Learn why EQ was identified as the 6th most important skill in 2020 by the World Economic Forum:
- gain an understanding of one's emotions, strengths, weakness, needs and drives
- build emotional skills in areas which can add value at work
- understand yourself, and your effect on others
- become more considered in your approach
- learn a process for thinking before you act
- learn to intentionally observe to effectively support others
- learn from the practice of teaching others.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- a greater depth of knowledge around your own emotional intelligence and that of others
- the opportunity to develop more open and trusting work relationships
- an increased confidence in adapting your approach for improved team cohesion.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- leaders who can build skills and develop their own and their team's emotional intelligence
- teams with greater trust, cohesion, wellbeing, and effectiveness.
Lorraine Caruso is passionate about strengthening business capability and effectiveness through professional business skills coaching, mentoring, and strategic and operational advice. An alumni of Adelaide's MBA program, she has held regional, state, national, general management, CEO, and direct...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.