Who should attend
Managers, team leaders, and professionals who are seeking to understand and improve their emotional intelligence and effectiveness at work.
About the course
Achievement is rarely about one person, therefore our enagagement with others has a high impact on how we survive, grow, and thrive at work.
Our ability to know ourselves, and take the time to understand others, are critical skills for professional growth.
In this course, participants will learn the key elements relating to the practice of emotional intelligence, with tools, models and activities to immediately translate into your workplace.
What will you learn?
- Why EQ was identified as the 6th most important skill in 2020 by the World Ecconomic Forum
- An understanding of one's emotions, strengths, weakness, needs and drives
- Build emotional skills in areas which you can add value at work
- To understand yourself, and your effect on others
- How to become more considered in your approach
- How to structure the process of thinking before you act
- How to intentionally observe to effectively support others
- The practice of teaching others
Lorraine Caruso is passionate about strengthening business capability and effectiveness through professional business skills coaching, mentoring, and strategic and operational advice. An alumni of Adelaide's MBA program, she has held regional, state, national, general management, CEO, and direct...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.