Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Young professionals (aged 25-39) with at least five years of work experience.
- People entering their first (or second) leadership role.
- Purpose-driven individuals looking to have societal impact.
- Young leaders from diverse sectors and backgrounds.
About the course
EMERGE: Lead With Courage is a six-week, fully online, interactive learning journey, to support young and emerging leaders to harness this time of uncertainty for their own personal and professional growth.
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS PROGRAM
- A greater understanding of your purpose and what drives you in your work.
- The ability to harness that purpose or drive in order to inspire and align your team.
- Frameworks to better understand team dynamics and manage conflict.
- The ability to influence without authority.
- Problem-solving approaches that can be applied to personal or professional challenges.
- A community of peers to learn with and from.
- A bright and shiny (digital) certificate of completion!
Exploring your purpose
Explore what drives you and how to find meaning in the work you do. Set your personal learning goal for the program.
WEEK 2 & 3
Envisioning your future
Envision your future self, your personal business model, and your team. Challenge your own assumptions and the beliefs that hold you back.
WEEK 4 & 5
Recognize your role within the team you lead. Understand the team dynamics and how to influence them.
Influencing without authority
Learn influencing tactics to bring people on board with your vision. Explore the underlying needs required to influence with integrity.
Faculty at THNK School of Creative Leadership My experience and deep interests: Community & Ecosystem Building Culture Education (Adults) Psychology & Mental Health I am based in: Eindhoven I am a creative, playful and passionate educator. I started working as an actress for Du...
Endeavor Coach at THNK My experience and deep interests: Branding & Communication Innovation I am based in: Amsterdam I have a background in design (Rhode Island School of Design & Utrecht School of the Arts). Over the years I trained myself as an all-around creative strategist...
I am a Lebanese expat who now calls Amsterdam home, having moved here three years ago from Dubai, where I was born and raised. I am currently an independent consultant, facilitator, and coach, after having spent a decade at McKinsey & Co serving clients on strategy and organizational develop...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.