About the course
FRONT-LINE COMMUNICATION AFFECTS PUBLIC PERCEPTION OF EVERY COMPANY.
This training is designed to help organize ideas and communicate clearly. As a result of this session, you will be able to be more concise and communicate with conviction. You will be more productive, increase performance satisfaction, and create a true dialogue with your audience. For professionals who must meet the needs of the public, these areas of development are the right thing. Improved communications means increased internal and external customer satisfaction.
Attendees will be able to:
- Write clearly, creating an greater public perception of expertise;
- Be more efficient with written communication, reducing wasted time and adding to profitability; and
- Craft concise, rapport-building written messages for internal and external customers, increasing productivity and forging a more pleasant workplace environment.
- Benefits of using email
- Purpose of E-mail
- Steps to take before writing
- Inflection in written messages
- Effects of instant messaging and text messaging
- Basic E-mail Plans
- Subject Lines
- Paragraph Structure
- Summary of Problem
- Use of CC and BCC
- TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS YELLING!
Email Etiquette is a 90-minute interactive virtual class.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.