Electric Vehicles Course
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European Energy Centre.Full disclaimer.
- EVs – cars, trucks, vans, scooters, bicycles
- EV technology
- Battery technology
- Battery recharging
- Renewable electricity recharging of EV batteries
- Recharging infrastructure
- Tailgate emissions
- Well to wheel LCA calculations
- EV financing and development
Who should attend
- Engineers, managers, technicians and individuals intending to learn how Electric Vehicles work.
- Local Authorities as well as private companies.
Renewable Energy Management and Finance Course
This course has been revised to take account of the changes in government support policy for all types of Renewables. The training will fully equip delegates with the latest information on financing all types of renewable energy projects to allow them to continue to participate successfully in the Renewables Industry, both in the UK and internationally. The course is applicable to those with a basic and advanced understanding of the sector, considering the initial concept design through to final completion.
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Finance and Sustainable Design
- Methods of Financing: FiT/ RHI / ROCs / CfD / PPA / ESCO /EPC
- Project Risk and Financial Management
- Basic Project Finance & Technical calculations – e.g. energy, economics, emissions, NPV, IRR
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and approach
- Incentives and barriers to Investment
- Government Policy and Support Schemes – UN, EU, UK
- Project Finance examples
- Practical International Case Studies
Who should attend
Individuals considering a consultancy job and/or those who have to evaluate the benefits of adopting renewable energy technology. Managers and directors intending to invest in the renewable energy sector.