About the course
This program is designed to give managers a strategic overview of how social media can be leveraged to support B2C and B2B customers in their decision journeys. Participants will learn how to identify opportunities for encouraging, incentivizing and managing the many-to-many interactions on social media in a manner that creates and/or enhances value both for companies and customers.
This program will give you the tools to:
- Understand the difference between traditional, digital and social media marketing
- Gain insight in the varied landscape of social media
- Increase your social media literacy
- Learn key concepts in social media marketing
- Discover the array of ways in which social media can be leveraged
- Develop your ability to design successful social media strategies
Kristine de Valck is Associate Professor of Marketing at HEC Paris since 2004. She has been on the digital forefront since 1999 when she started her PhD about the knowledge and friendship networks in virtual communities of consumption at RSM Erasmus University. Over the past 15 years, her researc...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.