Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course is designed for Engineers, Supervisors, Foremen and Technicians who are working in operations and maintenance of HVAC and their accessories.
About the course
Effective HVAC Maintenance & Troubleshooting course is designed specially to improve the qualifications of the trainees in order to satisfy the requirements of HVAC Engineering.
The course deals with maintenance and troubleshooting of HVAC systems. It includes principle of refrigeration cycles, refrigeration cycle components, and different types of HVAC systems, special tools and instruments for HVAC technician, servicing of refrigeration cycle, service diagnosis and repairs, inspection and maintenance of HVAC components & system and testing & troubleshooting of HVAC components.
Apart from this, it will cover all aspects of HVAC Operation Maintenance & Troubleshooting for systems used in Industry as well as the latest technology in energy efficiency practices building Automation Systems.
It is very important for participants to learn maintenance management and troubleshooting principles enable to apply and implement maintenance programs in their own system once they return to their work.
Upon completion of this course, the trainees will be able to:
- Understand the principles of Refrigeration Cycle
- Identify the Principles of Air-conditioning
- Identify and test Special tools & equipment for HVAC Maintenance – Operation & Maintenance Care
- Understand the technology of replacement refrigerants
- Understand the new refrigerants technology related to Ozone depilation and global warming phenomena.
- Understand Servicing of Refrigeration Cycle.
- Understand the Electrical circuit protection of HVAC
- Understand the Service diagnosis and repairs
- Understand the troubleshooting and fault finding.
- Principles of AC Refrigeration Cycle
- Replacement Refrigerants and Ozone Depletion
- Tools & Equipment for Maintenance
- Servicing of Refrigeration Cycle
- Service Diagnosis and Repairs
- Electrical Circuit Protection of HVAC
- Inspection and Maintenance of HVAC Components and System
- Testing and Troubleshooting of HVAC Components
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.