Effective Executive Speaking
Take your public speaking to the next level! Speak, present and communicate with poise, power and persuasion.
From presentations to public speeches, your effectiveness as an executive and future career hinge on your ability to step up to the podium, command attention and transform every presentation into a credible and compelling communication.
Your immediate takeaway:
- Conquer your fear and connect with the minds and hearts of your audience
- Take control of the room with ease and inject every presentation with your style and energy
- Gain confidence as you learn by doing, and turn your next speech or presentation into a rewarding experience
This executive speaking training course combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your presentation and public speaking skills. You will gain a wider perspective of presentation techniques through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will grow your executive presentation skills and be able to:
- Speak and think with greater clarity and purpose, stressing key ideas
- Face an audience or camera with confidence and control, and make the most of your own natural speaking style
- Shape and organise your public speaking and presentations to persuade listeners and get the response and results you want
- Conquer fear of public speaking and negative stress
- Make your performance skills, your sense of humour and your own personality work for you
- Give impromptu and prepared speeches to other peers in the training and receive personalised feedback on executive presentations
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn with a diverse group of peers from different industries and countries in an international environment
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practise new skills using real-business-world examples and exercises over 3 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
Effective Executive Speaking is a 3-day hands-on training programme, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
Effective Executive Speaking Course Outline:
- Fundamentals of Executive Speaking Skills
- Identify the elements of a good presentation
- Create an individualised speaking skills profile
- Set personal goals for the development of public speaking skills
- The importance of research and organization in preparing an effective presentation
- Illustrate how to plan and prepare strong beginnings and endings in your presentations and public speaking
- Select and design effective visuals
- Delivery Skills
- The effective use of voice, action, image and language in public speaking
- Apply strategies for positively addressing speech anxiety
- Practice articulation methods
- Essentials for Winning Presentations and Public Speaking
- Choose appropriate strategies for reaching reluctant, uncommitted and inactive audiences
- Design successful informative, persuasive, entertaining motivational and special event presentations
- Respond in a focused and controlled fashion to questions and answer
- Impromptu speech making
Who should attend
If you are an executive or senior manager who has prior public speaking experience and must speak in front of groups, make presentations, sell ideas to others or face cameras and microphones, this programme is right for you.