Who should attend
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
About the course
Learn how to launch and revitalize D&I councils for successful impact in alignment with business strategy. Apply D&I council best practices to gain increased effectiveness, performance and contribution within an organization.
The effective use and application of diversity councils is one of the critical challenges and opportunities facing organizations.
This course provides you with tools and strategies for establishing and facilitating successful diversity councils and enables you to demonstrate their positive business impact. You'll discuss best practices for council development and management, and apply new concepts through case studies, group activities and team discussions.
Key Course Takeaways
- Examine critical steps and best practices for council development, operation, and impact
- Identify appropriate D&I councils for your organization and gain insights for goal setting and implementation
- Develop strategies for accountability and evaluation of outcomes
- Revitalize and support existing D&I councils, and provide ongoing training for council members
Senior Human Resources Professional with leadership and expertise in Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), Anti-Harassment, Training & Development and Talent Acquisition. Experience within Fortune 500, Nonprofit and Governmental Agencies for over 25 years. Partnerships with organizations of al...
Diversity and Inclusion Practitioner: five years+ managing enterprise diversity and inclusion programs and creating strategies for success. Manager: ten years+ experience managing and motivating professional staffing to consistently drive initiatives to results; strategic planner; excellent peop...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.