Who should attend
This executive education seminar is suitable for all employees, managers as well as leading operational staff.
About the course
In general, the module aims at providing a pragmatic way of improving business presentations.
- How to understand interests and needs of your target audience (i.e.: what are the best presentation techniques for your audience?)
- How to create purpose in and through presentations
- How to organize the right material, how to collect data to provide additional vital data?
- How to prepare and give stunning presentations as a team
- How to visualize your thoughts orderly
- How to tell captivating stories in order to Keep audiences engaged
- How to portray yourself effectively (preparing yourself mentally, language, body language)
- How to properly end a presentation on a high note
Dr. Alexander Suhm studied mechanical engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in Karlsruhe, Germany, and obtained his doctorate in 1993 with a dissertation on new product development methods. Afterward, he joined Softlab GmbH (BMW Group) as a management consultant for the automotive ind...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.