Economics for Managers
Gain the Knowledge and Skills Needed to Craft Successful Business Strategy
Economics for Managers will enable you to drive critical business decisions. Explore how businesses approach pricing strategy, evaluate market demand, and differentiate their offerings, and how you can apply those learnings to compete in the marketplace successfully.
What You'll Learn
- Develop effective pricing strategies
- Benchmark costs compared to competitors through relative cost analysis
- Apply conjoint analysis to understand what features customers value most
- Understand the power of network effects to drive demand
- Identify sources of competitive advantage through differentiation
Who should attend
- Aspiring Marketing, Strategy, or Consulting Professionals
- Those Considering an MBA
- Prepare for the MBA classroom with the program Harvard Business School offers to incoming students.
- Mid-Career Professionals