Who should attend
- Sales Management
- Sales Professionals of all levels
- Sales Engineers
- Financial Sales Professionals
About the course
A great sales presentation does not demand you have all the bells and whistles to impress the client with your technical skills. Rather, try impressing your clients with your knowledge of the products and services you sell and your understanding of their problems and the solutions they need.
This course will focus on your formal written proposal and in-person presentation.
## Course Objectives
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of a quality proposal
- Know how to write a winning proposal
- Perfect your first impression, including your dress and your handshake
- Feel more comfortable and professional in face-to-face presentations
## Course Outline
- Business Writing Basics
- Writing a Proposal
- Writing Your Proposal
- Getting Thoughts on Paper
- Basic Formats
- The Finishing Touches
- The Handshake
- Getting Ready for Your Presentation
- Elements of a Successful Presentation
- Dressing Appropriately
- Dealing with Questions
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.