Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Business Unit Managers, General Managers, Regional Managers, Directors and other manager/ leader titles
- Organization team leaders and individual leaders of all levels in the organization
- Employees with a desire to positively lead their teams and organization to create and develop an accepting diverse, equitable and inclusive (DEI) workplace
- This program takes an intentionally global approach to DEI, while also acknowledging specific challenges in the American context
About the course
Gain evidence-based knowledge and practical tools to help you improve your personal and organizational DEI toolkit.
Realize the benefits of a diverse, equitable and inclusive (DEI) organization and improve your ability to lead diverse, equitable and inclusive teams.
This course takes an intentionally inclusive approach to diversity, providing space for all learners - regardless of background to learn the skills they need for success. Throughout this course you will gain personal awareness of bias, privilege and their manifestations in stereotypes, prejudice, microaggressions and discrimination. Learn practical tools to become more anti-bias and a better ally and change advocate as an individual. Hear best practices from academic experts as well as corporate leaders on equitable organizational processes and norms and inclusive behavioral team practices.
WHAT SETS THIS PROGRAM APART
- This program integrates cutting-edge research from psychology and management with practical tools to accelerate your personal and organizational growth.
- Gain insights from peer-learning communities to help process the emotions inherent to your DEI journey and guide fellow participants through action-learning projects around DEI in your own organizations.
- Includes one live, interactive instructor-led session and the opportunity to connect with faculty.
This five-week online course consists of eight asynchronous modules and the course concludes with live faculty led synchronous session. The combination of the online platform, discussion groups and interactive live sessions foster a dynamic learning environment.
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Weekly Coursework: 5-7 hours/week
- Format: Asynchronous & Synchronous sessions
- Module 1: Diversity Opportunities and Mindsets
- Module 2: Diversity Challenges for Individuals
- Module 3: Diversity Challenges for Society
- Module 4: Allyship and Becoming Anti-bias as an Individual
- Module 5: Inclusive Leadership
- Module 6: Equitable Leadership
- Module 7: Leading DEI Strategic Change
- Module 8: Capstone Assignment
- Live Session: Mini Case Studies Group Presentation
Research Statement Lindred Greer’s research focuses on teams and small groups. In her primary line of research, she examines how team power structures and power dynamics impact team performance, particularly in early stage start-ups. She extends theory and research from social psychology on power...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.