Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
Disagreements are not only inevitable but a natural dynamic between people. Left unresolved, they can waste time and energy, and also negatively impact productivity.
For many, the normal reaction is to avoid disagreements in order to maintain a peaceful work environment. Yet we can gain so much from those with whom we disagree if we can learn to view these situations as learning opportunities, and deal with them in an agreeable and professional way. Research suggests that successfully resolving disagreements can result in greater mutual respect and a more positive relationship.
In this webinar, you will gain insights into your personality and reactions when dealing with differences of opinion surrounding your "hot buttons." You will learn to give others the benefit of the doubt and how to practice expressing yourself in a way that promotes acceptance, agreeable outcomes, and improved productivity.
This webinar will help you:
- Apply a formula for contributing ideas and disagreeing in an agreeable way
- Refine your ability to cushion messages for greater acceptance
You will be able to:
- Identify personal hot buttons and your role in disagreements.
- Give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Refine your ability to cushion messages for greater acceptance.
- Use evidence to eliminate doubt.
- Use the six rules for disagreeing agreeably.
- Apply a formula for contributing ideas and disagreeing in an agreeable way.
Who should attend
Leaders or any other individuals who want to build stronger professional relationships and improve productivity by better handling disagreements that arise.