Diploma Programme in Digital Transformation
Become a better digital transformation advisor in your organisation by applying new knowledge and skills to your business challenge. Turn digital disruption from threat into opportunity in your company with RSM’s Diploma Programme in Digital Transformation.
In the workshops, you will learn new knowledge about business transformations as well as a practical and scientifically sound approach to design an actionable plan for solving a business challenge, for example in online marketing initiatives. The course, which is designed by RSM Executive Education and delivered by professional consultants from leading digital transformation consultancy firms, will support you in creating winning business performance through digital transformation initiatives.
You are eligible to receive your RSM Digital Transformation Diploma when you complete three courses in this diploma track and complete a professionally coached practical assignment.
After you have completed the programme, you will be able to:
- turn digital disruption from threat into opportunity by capturing value for your organisation by instigating a digital transformation initiative
- align and mobilise your people and other stakeholders to support your initiative
- focus on the real priorities and discover valuable superior insights
- design actionable plans with real business performance impact
- refine your plan and obtain sound arguments to persuade stakeholders to support its implementation.
Why should you join this programme?
- Access to RSM’s world-class academic research and expertise.
- Improve and validate your knowledge, skills and experience.
- Learn from your peers’ experiences and extend your professional network.
- Work towards implementing a digital transformation initiative in your organisation – for example in online marketing – together with top faculty and professional consultants.
- Obtain a Digital Transformation Diploma from RSM.
The diploma programme is made up of four modules. Completing any three open programmes of the diploma, in any order, means you can obtain the RSM Digital Transformation Diploma. You are able to start on the applied research project after completing at least two of these open programmes.
Digital Analytics (3 days)
Learn data management methods, tools and strategies to optimise performance and business intelligence. Build a solid understanding of trends and developments, and learn methods to collect, analyse and manage data.
Digital Innovation (3 days)
Learn the tools needed to manage the enormity of big data through analytics, and explore data management strategies to leverage value-adding opportunities.
Digital Strategy (3 days)
Become a better strategic advisor who can influence, drive, and implement effective digital strategies. Learn to assess the dynamics of the digital landscape and how to take advantage of emerging disruptive technologies.
Digital Leadership and Cange (3 days)
Learn which capabilities you need and what culture is required for digital transformation. Gain insights on personal leadership and change management during this experiential programme.
Who should attend
The diploma programme is for managers from any industry who are leading digital projects or driving digital transformation initiatives in their team, department or organisation. You will benefit if you are an:
- executive in a traditional leadership position who wants to better understand strategic responses to digital disruptions as well as their operational implications
- senior manager involved in developing and implementing digital transformation efforts
- middle manager struggling with incorporating new digital technologies to achieve departmental impact
- manager in an industry with traditional business models seeking practicable insights into digital disruption opportunities
- entrepreneur interested in capitalising on digital technology opportunities.