Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The digital transformation permeates all areas of business and all hierarchical levels.
If you want to...
- actively drive forward the digital transformation in your company
- advise customers on this topic, or
- build up knowledge about the topic and future developments for yourself ...then you've come to the right place!
Please note: You should have at least 3 years of work experience and a good command of English (as this is the language of instruction).
About the course
Make yourself and your company fit for the future
The digital revolution is changing not only the business world, but all areas of our lives. It is changing entire industries and forcing companies to rethink their business models to remain competitive. Therefore it is important to face the challenges of the digital transformation and at the same time to take advantage of the resulting opportunities.
What you will learn
- Everything about current trends, technologies and developments that will be coming your way in the course of digitalization in the coming years
- how to make your company or your business unit fit for the future
- how to develop and implement new business models
- how to assemble and lead agile teams
Take the chance and actively shape the digital transformation
By getting acquainted with new technologies, implementing digital processes and using innovative concepts in the course of the digital transformation, you will increase your personal competitiveness and that of your company.
Digital Transformation - Program Highlights
- Digitalization and digital disruption
- Platform strategies and network effects
- Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, Blockchain, Machine Learning
- Organizational development in the course of digitalization
- IT security
- Business modeling and innovation strategies
Module 1: Basics of Digitalization | 1 day
- Economics of Information Goods
- Competition, Pricing, Network Effects
- Digital Platforms and Ecosystems
- IoT, Industry 4.0 and Blockchain
Module 2: Implementing Digitalization | 1 day
- What is (not) Digitalization?
- Building an Agile Organization
- Machine Learning
- Developing an IT-Security Strategy
Module 3: Digitalization & Innovation | 1 day
- Opportunity Recognition
- Idea Development & Implementation
- Intrapreneurship & Entrepreneurship Principals
Module 4: Business Models in the Digital World | 1 day
- Digital Business Modeling & Customer Development
- High Performing Teams
- Creating and Managing Agile Teams
since 2018 Head WU Research Institute Cryptoeconomics 2005-2008 Coordinator of WWTF-project "Integrated Demand and Supply Chain Management" 2000-2004 Speaker of the Special Research Area Adaptive Models in Economics and Management Science 1997 Visiting Professor, Tsukuba 1993 Full Professor M...
IT executive CIO/CTO with banking, IT-provider and start-up experience. Extensive experience in project delivery and operations in mission critical environments, mostly in financial services. Before that, built a consulting company from scratch after focusing on business growth as sales manager o...
Dr. Thomas Funke is the co-director of TechQuartier. The Frankfurt-based TechQuartier serves as a focal access point to the startup and FinTech community in the largest financial center in continental Europe. Before that he headed the entrepreneurship department of a think tank of the German Fed...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.