Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Managers and leaders with a remit to create and execute digital strategy.
About the course
Elements for a successful implementation
As technology continues to redefine the way we operate and engage with our customers, organisational and digital strategies must be interconnected. This course will enable you to design and execute your digital strategy, generating value and unlocking opportunities for your organisation.
Digital Strategy Development
- Understand and leverage the connection between business and technology
- Create and execute an aligned, outcome-focused and sustainable digital strategy
- Implement best practice governance, service delivery and organisational design into your strategy
- Making strategic digital technology decisions
The Digital Landscape
- Realise the strategic value of digital as an enabler of organisational strategy
- Understand the rise and role of digital ecosystems and platforms
- Identify and leverage current and emerging digital trends
- Leading breakthrough innovation in established companies
Digital Strategy Implementation
- Digital strategy execution and enablers, such as agile ways of working, systems thinking and lead- and lag- performance indicators
- Change and change readiness in preparing for technology disruption
- Digital technology governance
You will hear from expert industry practitioners and leading academics to explore successful implementations and develop tools and techniques to apply to your own digital strategy. You will be given opportunities to test your learning though a range of interactive case studies and activities and practice new concepts before applying them in the workplace.
An accomplished strategist, with years of commercial and business experience, Jeffrey works with organisations to improve customer experience and increase revenue growth by transforming the way they do business. He is a thought leader on innovation and collaboration, and his work is being applie...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.