Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This international programme offers a non-technical, broad overview of new technologies that are impacting companies across every industry. Digital transformation is an essential topic for professionals including:
- Technology managers and executives who seek to understand the technologies that drive digital transformation and how to implement them to drive digital transformation in their organisation
- Functional managers across industries looking to master different areas of transformation and implement a strategy within their function or organisation.
- Consultants looking to understand the latest technologies driving digital transformation and create an IT strategy and technology roadmap to help their clients achieve better results.
About the course
Imperial Digital Transformation: 5 Game-Changing Technologies for Business explores the game-changing technologies that are driving digital transformation across organisations and industries and enables you to develop your own strategy to put them to work in your business.
The nine week online programme draws on expertise from Imperial College Business School faculty, industry experts and case studies. You will also draw on the expertise of your peers and explore how to use technologies to implement digital transformations across your organisation.
You will experience live online teaching sessions, video lectures, interactive activities and assignments whilst receiving personal support from a dedicated Learning Team.
You will finish the programme prepared to implement your learnings, and with a verified Digital Certificate from Imperial College Business School Executive Education.
- Learn about digital technologies used in digital transformation projects
- Explore the sources of value of digital transformations for businesses
- Consider challenges of privacy and security in digital transformations
- Assess digital tools, technologies, processes and their uses
- Evaluate the use of digital solutions for business problems
- Suggest new business solutions that are enabled by advances in digital technologies
- Apply principles of digital transformation to real-world business problems
- Develop a framework for digital transformation within your organisation
- Propose digital innovations that build on existing business infrastructure
- Recommend appropriate approaches to infrastructure, data governance and change management to support digital transformations
What you will learn
Phase I - Technologies Driving Digital Transformation
- Module 1: The Cloud and Mobile
- Module 2: The Internet of Things
- Module 3: Big Data Analytics
- Module 4: Automation and Artificial Intelligence
- Module 5: FinTech and Blockchain
Phase II - Implementing a Digital Transformation
- Module 6: Sources of Value in a Digital World
- Module 7: A Framework for Implementing a Digital Transformation
- Module 8: Considerations of Privacy and Security
Professor Tucci received the degrees of Ph.D. in Management from the Sloan School of Management, MIT; SM (Technology & Policy) from MIT; and BS (Mathematical Sciences), AB (Music), and MS (Computer Science) from Stanford University. He was an industrial computer scientist involved in developi...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.