Digital Strategy and Transformation: MBA Module Business & IT
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nyenrode Business University.Full disclaimer.
The impact of digital technology is omnipresent, both in a positive and a negative way, and it is up to us to respond to the opportunities and threats this brings. Our module Digital Strategy and Transformation looks at the strategic perspective of digital transformation. Our interactive classes stimulate you to combine theory and practice, and discuss a variety of strategic themes, enabling you to lead the digital transformation within your organization.
What will you get out of it?
- Insight in the drivers of digital transformation, including the role of big data and analyses
- Ability to create and understand digital business models and strategies for change
- Understanding of the interaction with policy and law
- Sustainable impact on your organization through better understanding of the connection between IT and business
- A certificate that proves you have successfully completed the module
What are you going to do?
The module Digital Strategy and Transformation focuses on strategic thinking and acting. Our interactive classes stimulate you to combine theory and practice, and discuss a variety of strategic themes. There are three blocks of two days:
- Building digital awareness – Crafting a digital vision and digital business model
- Understanding big data; economic, innovation and operational dimension
- Understanding customer relationship, the policy, regulatory and legal dimension
Who should attend
- At least five years' work experience as (general) manager or in an influential/strategic position.
- Proven minimum bachelor's level of work and/or education.
- Affinity with ICT.
- Sufficient knowledge of English.