Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
This online, self-paced program is designed for individuals seeking to enhance their existing digital marketing skills or pursue a new career in this growing industry. Duke Continuing Studies has partnered with Simplilearn, an online training provider, to deliver a curriculum that provides students with advanced knowledge of the eight most important digital marketing domains and includes real-world projects and virtual simulations for practical experience. Learn from some of the industry’s most recognized authors and consultants during times that fit your schedule.
Why choose the Duke Digital Media and Marketing Certificate program?
- Duke Continuing Studies is a registered education provider for OMCP, and completion of our program meets the course training criteria to sit for the OMCA and OMCP certification exams.
- The course is also aligned to Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, Google Analytics and Microsoft Bing certification exams. Therefore, enrollees are prepared for multiple certifications that fall within the top 10 globally recognized digital marketing credentials.
- Delivers one of the most comprehensive, non-credit programs available with 350 combined instruction/study hours
- Provides the flexibility to learn on a mobile app for learning on the go, downloadable content and offline viewing
- Offers hands-on simulation labs and projects for practical learning
- Includes study guides and instructional slides for most course modules
- Successful graduates earn an additional 12 months access to all existing and new/updated material upon program completion
Curriculum & Course Details
The online Digital Media and Marketing Certificate program is comprised of the following modules: * Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) * (Required to be completed prior to moving on to advance modules) * Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) * Advanced Content Marketing * Advanced Social Media * Advanced Mobile Marketing * Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) * Advanced Website Conversion Rate Optimization * Advanced Web Analytics * Advanced Email Marketing * (To earn a certificate of completion, students must complete 6 of the 8 advanced modules after the DMCA prerequisite) This program also includes the labs, tools and elective courses listed below. Tools courses are incorporated into the DMCA module; therefore, they are required for program completion. Elective courses are not required, but provide ample opportunity to supplement your learning experience during the course of the program. They are subject to change at any time.
Matt Bailey is a best-selling author, marketing expert, trainer, and speaker. Matt resides in the heart of the "Hall of Fame City" (also known as Canton, Ohio). Aiming to carry on his city's legacy, he's developed marketing expertise and technical know-how that's helped him become a leader in hi...
Innovator, speaker and renowned digital analytics consultant, Stéphane Hamel was named "Most Influential Industry Contributor" by the Digital Analytics Association in 2013. Strong of over twenty-five years’ experience empowering organizations to analyze and optimize their online channels, he has ...
Brad Geddes has been involved in online marketing since 1998. Over the years, he has provided a variety of consulting services, including: usability, conversion optimization, product development, product positioning, and agency consulting, He has managed, SEO, PPC, and affiliate marketing campaig...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.