Who should attend
If your role includes building a brand for your company, leveraging customer journey insights to drive better engagement, developing communication strategies for the digital age, or creating better solutions for clients that are based on the latest in digital marketing and analytics, you will benefit most from this programme.
Representative roles and industries that can benefit include:
- Sales and marketing professionals and managers
- Brand and communications directors and managers
- Consultants in business and marketing, global marketing, marketing and communications, marketing management, and public relations
- Consumer-driven industries where digital marketing applications are critical, including banking and finance, healthcare, retail, IT products and services, advertising, healthcare, education, FMCG, and automotive
About the course
The modern consumer is constantly evolving, as are the marketing technologies businesses used to attract and connect with potential customers. It is important for business leaders and other professionals to understand the changes in consumption and digital adoption in order to reach a wider audience and create long-lasting engagement. By gaining key insights on the impact the Internet and social media have on consumer behaviour, you can transform the marketing strategies, processes and frameworks that are vital to growing your business and/or market share.
This programme is designed to give participants in-depth knowledge of what marketing means in the digital world. Learn how to identify the needs of and reach more customers, keep more customers engaged through effective engagement strategies, and determine the best metrics to accurately measure success. Participants will be exposed to current practices in the digital marketing landscape via recorded video lectures by industry experts, peer discussions, a real-world case analysis, and more throughout the programme.
- 14% – Southeast Asia digital advertising marketing is expected to grow nearly 14% and reach 15.35 billion by 2026.
- Source: Research and Markets, 201980% – of consumers say the experience a company provides is as important as its products and services.
Module 1: Transformation in Marketing
- Impact of digitisation on marketing and resulting opportunities
- Changes in digital consumer behaviours and ways to manage them
Module 2: Reaching Customers: Digital Marketing Channels
- Buyer personas
- Customer journey mapping
- Engaging customers through paid, owned and earned media
- Content strategies for each phase of the digital marketing funnel
Module 3: Engaging Customers: Social Media
- Customer engagement strategies:
- Build brand clarity
- Get on social media
- Create and curate content
- Personalise customer experiences
- Leverage brand communities
Module 4: Targeting Customers: Planning for Paid Advertising on Digital Platforms
- Paid campaign goals
- Landing page optimisation principles
- Post-conversion marketing strategy
Module 5: Targeting Customers: Advertising on Digital Platforms
- Paid advertising on platforms such as
- Email marketing strategies
Module 6: Measuring Success: Digital Marketing Metrics and ROI
- Framework for digital marketing measurements and identifying the right metrics
- Digital marketing ROI
- Marketing experiments
- Multi-attribution tracking
Module 7: Planning and Executing a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital marketing strategy framework
- People, process and technology
Module 8: Technology and the Future of Digital Marketing
- Role of marketing in generating business growth
- Outlook for the future in marketing
- Marketing technology
- AI in marketing
- Marketing to Gen Zs
Education Qualifications PhD, National University of Singapore, 2003 BBA (Hons), National University of Singapore, 1994 Academic Experience Senior Lecturer of Marketing, National University of Singapore, 2013 - current Senior Lecturer, University of Newcastle, Singapore, 2007 - 2012 Adjunct Le...
Ang Eu Gene is the Founder and Principal Trainer of ClickAcademy Asia, and Director of ClickInsights. He has over 26 years of experience in marketing and was one of the early pioneers of digital marketing in the mid-2000s. He is passionate about teaching digital and marketing, and has trained ov...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.