Who should attend
Marketers who are currently using digital channels and have responsibility for delivering marketing campaigns/activities, who need to demonstrate ROI and deliver continuous improvement across digital marketing channels.
About the course
As more customers switch to purchasing online, the strongest businesses are thriving by developing a digital advantage over their competitors. It is important to understand the metrics of your digital marketing channels to identify new ways to optimise campaigns. This practical course will show you how to look at and measure digital channel performance; understand channel and cross-channel attribution and factor for the effect of offline activities on digital marketing results.
This course is designed for marketers who understand the critical importance of measuring and evaluating and want to invest in developing a more structured metrics and analytics framework.
- Set digital goals and objectives aligned to your marketing strategy
- Review measures and metrics across key digital channels
- Understand data and analytics and channel prioritisation
- Evaluate cross-channel customer journey analysis
- Understand your LTV from your CAC and other important metrics
- Analyse real-time metrics by channel to understand performance
- Learn how to apply a marketing attribution model
- Set a framework for competitor benchmarking
- How to share performance results with stakeholders
- Develop test and learn strategies for continuous improvement
- Use metrics to make informed decisions regarding marketing spend
Personal profile Research interests As a professional accountant with an industrial background, my expertise is in Management Accounting. Having worked for a multinational packaging company in a variety of roles including export sales and purchasing before qualifying as an accountant, I am a...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.