Who should attend
Students from all educational backgrounds welcome.
About the course
Explore key concepts used by marketing professionals to help integrate digital marketing into an overall marketing strategy. Be introduced to digital engagement as a means to define and develop a target audience, create and increase brand awareness, generate leads, and ultimately drive sales and other business objectives. Understand the risks, challenges, and ethical considerations associated with digital marketing as well as current and future digital marketing landscapes.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand how to build an effective online presence through a strong digital marketing strategy.
- Understand the basic terms and language used by digital marketers to describe concepts and techniques.
- Learn to analyze your audience and begin audience segmentation.
- Build a customer journey map and assess both digital and brick-and-mortar touchpoints.
- Learn how to assess your organization’s unique competitive landscape from a digital perspective.
- Explore issues such as data privacy, ethics, and other human factors that need to be considered in digital marketing.
Laurenne Spratt is an award-winning marketing and communications leader with more than a decade of experience in business administration, digital marketing, e-commerce, online reputation, and marketing strategy. A true believer in lifelong learning, she holds a BA and an MBA, in addition to Googl...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.